Wednesday, October 18, 2006

http://www.selfforsuperiorcourt.com

Hello
I am calling the race for Superior Court for Tillman "Tripp" Self. Tons of people in the legal community and elsewhere are endorsing him and he has had extensive experience handling civil and criminal cases. Ed Ennis has been a federal prosecutor for quite a while. He has more gray hairs and more importantly does not wear a bowtie.

Many who style themselves ultra classy wear bowties. This is to say "I'm different and thus I am better than you so I can wear this retro-Fifties goofball neckwear". But we have dealt with Tripp's family and find them wonderful people.

Pam White-Colbert will likely cater to the militants in the African-American community- but that is all. She has reportedly antagonized the staff in the DA's office wherein she works. Charles Jones and Cedric Leslie don't stand a chance as both are unknowns.

If I had gobs of money you would not catch me dead in a bowtie except in a tuxedo. I might be dead by the time I wear a tuxedo as most certainly the only occasion for wearing such might be my own wedding. This doesn't seem to be something that will happen soon.

No comments: