Wednesday, May 15, 2013

An old friend in Blogger

I am astounded that Blogspot hasn't folded. We now have Facebook, which came after Myspace became a sewer. I have since seen the store go out of business twice and now have a girlfriend. I now work as a computer tech at the Medical Center of Central Georgia with some old hands. Maybe we're the "Over the Hill Gang" at Client Services. To compare Computer Resellers with MCCG's Computer Shop is comparing a Hemi powered Charger with an old Ford Focus. I was scared the first day and all days leading to such but I heard the words, "Be Patient" as I fidgeted and wondered why I could do little but sit in my chair and read documentation accumulated by techs gone by. I cried the night before I went to school back in '72. I was scared as heck about high school (8th grade usually is in middle school) in '79. College shook me up (or teachers who scared the student body with horror stories) in '84. I made it through all of them. Now I was smug at working for Walmart in 1990 and almost blew it. I know fear is good but I could see it can be too much of a good thing.

No comments: