Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hi!
I am Ken, a longtime resident of Bibb County. I remember more than many have forgot and less than some have lived through. I am eventually going to have to bid adieu to the area due to personal reasons but I see many good things about Macon. It would be nice to see some posts- and a variety too! I don't want to see just rock n' soul. I don't run a one-tune orchestra. And yes, I am open to opinion.

Many of you are baby boomers. That is good. My three sisters are baby boomers and I grew up on some of their music. In fact I am into old radio airchecks of Top 40 music stations. Check out airchexx.com and my website, http://www.mindspring.com/~kturnerga/aircheck. Posting about airchecks is welcome.

Oh and I'll post some things about my life past and present.

Thanks
Ken

No comments: