Sunday, May 14, 2006

5/14/06 Pictures
One is of me in my protective gear prior to the last two sprays on the tank and frame. It isn't
NIOSH approved but it'll do for my purposes. The thing on my head is a Wal-Mart or Lowe's sack to keep my remaining hair from becoming red- and sticky.












The other is of the unit before its receiving the pump module. The coverings are for masking the wheels, regulator, and electrical hookups.














The other is of Sam the fluffy yellow cat. He needs to groom himself better but I help out with this when I can.
I fixed the battery door on the Photosmart 320 by taking a thumbscrew and cutting a hole in a 3.5 inch drive bay cover. It isn't tight so I may get a 1/16" thick metal tab and drill a hole for the thumbscrew. It seems the cameras, as good as they were, had the battery door tabs fracture off. You can find bunches of them like this on Ebay.

I had an enjoyable Mother's Day. Two of my sisters and my uncle came. I gave Mom a speakerphone. She needed a phone with a small handset to grip with her crippled hands. We had grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. Sadly they had gotten a little cold when removed from the grill but I loved them, especially the zingy flavorful hot dogs. We had mixed fruit and Vanilla pound cake for dessert.

No comments: