Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fair Time

Here it is October and I am going to the fair tomorrow if the weather is good. I might go anyway. This time it should go better. I had a date get mad and leave me there. I want to go to church first. It is a shame that the last time I went to church was at Dad's funeral a few months ago.

I might even ride that Tilt-a-Whirl ride even though it scared the heck out of me some thirty years ago. It can be a thrill to be scared as long as you don't sense total adversity.

I am off on Monday and will likely use it to either go day fishing or take care of business. For some reason I want to clean up the house and do tons of other things. Given that I will have to work the rest of the week I won't overexert myself. In another two weeks I'll take an additional day off to go to the mountains of North Georgia. There will be a Sorghum Festival and the Georgia Mountain Fair later this month. Oh and let's not forget the leaves.

I wish I could stop this narcolepsy. It may be lack of sleep and an improper sleep cycle but I want to give medication a shot. I cannot keep getting tired and having to pull over to go to sleep every time I go home.

No comments: