Tuesday, December 27, 2005

27 DEC 05
I haven't gotten into the spirit of Christmas and it has seemed it has been another day. I enjoyed Christmas Eve. I watched part of "The Green Berets" and played with my computer. I watched a Marx Brothers movie on the laptop before I went to bed. All but Patricia's children and the grandchild were there.

I got up and went to church with the family. Patricia went but she didn't want to meet some of the people she hadn't seen years ago. Maybe she's ashamed of herself; I would if I dressed like her. She has little self respect. We had lunch around 12 and were waiting to wrap presents when Rebecca and her kid came by.

We opened gifts. I got a WABC shirt from CafePress, a mind bender game set, a puzzle book, two hiking books, dress socks, a shirt, a 256m thumb drive, and a microfiber blanket. Tyler cried like he was gutshot when Big Boy scratched him upon rubbing his belly. Patricia grunted and groaned half the time. I shot a tiny bit of video and took a token few still photos. After the presents were opened I went to bed. I listened to Daddy bellyache about this and that. It is really wearing him out having Mom not do as much as she used to.

No comments: