Monday, June 26, 2006

General Tso gets new tire and brakes fixed


6/26/06
I took the General Tso to get the passenger's front tire replaced with a used tire at Economy Tire on Third Street. It cost around 28.00. I also purchased from Pep Boys 30.00 worth of brake pads and the adhesive and cleaner I would need to effect the repair. The car drives better. Of course this weekend it rained, even heavily sometimes. This put a damper on all but indoor work.



Speaking of the General Tso I got "The Damn Show" DVD off Ebay. It has too much of the male reproductive system and too little in the way of creativity but there were some moments- such as Willie the bum and "The Gooks of Hazzard" -that were so funny.

Monday (today) I went to the urologist. He gave me some medication to take for a month and then I would report back to him. I saw Denise's mom as I swung by the cafeteria after seeing the urologist in Coliseum Medical Center's C building . I didn't tell her who I was so she might think I'm a fruitcake stalker since I asked about Denise. She works at the hospital's front desk.

I went to the computer show in Perry this Sunday. I bought a 256mb memory wafer, some DVD blanks for 10.00, CD cases, a whole-band FM transmitter for the MP3 player, and CD sleeves for the store. Then I went home, played with my PC a little while, and took Donna to a movie. She apologized for telling me about a job opening on base; it seems she is liking her job less and less. Donna's been there for almost twenty years so she can't really jump into the private sector and lose her retirement benefits.

I have been uptight on the job and coming home tired. More and more I am getting tired. I have been doing more job searching. I have had a tense stomach this week; a few times I could take a dump on a screen door and not hit the wire for the most part. I have taken stock of my life and my attitude towards people and life in general; I don't like the way I feel. I feel so negative and unhappy.

I'll try this; I'll love people and stop myself when I think negative thoughts about them.

No comments: