Saturday, July 01, 2006

General Tso Brake Secrets and Flomax


07/01/06

Thursday I tried to put brake pads on the General Tso. I had pages printed from the Honda manual I downloaded which told me how to do the pads. Of course on part of another page I didn't have it advised me to move the piston. Thus when I had the 3/4 in pad and backings on each side of the rotors I was unable to get the piston (looks like a pipe) to fit around the pads. Another web site told me to remove the cap from the brake fluid.


I got a C-Clamp yesterday from Big Lots. It may not be big enough. I also need Honda-type brake fluid. The DOT3 probably isn't to specifications. I would have done the brakes last night but didn't feel like it. I am on Flomax nightly. I have considered a multivitamin 2x per day.

The Flomax may be doing odd things to my appetite and I am writing this at 15 minutes until 5AM. I got up at 1:30 and had two hot dogs and soup. I notice that even when awake at work I get dyslexic with my typing and I think it might be spilling over into my writing. I may see my general practitioner about my depressed state if things do not get better. There is a new medication out but it costs an arm and a leg. I may ask him about a few medications I have on a list underneath the mirror in my room.

No comments: