Monday, July 24, 2006

General Tso's Rug Gets Shampooed

07/24/06

I took out the passenger's seat on the General Tso as I figured this would most effectively let me clean the carpet. I shampooed and brushed the carpet and front and rear mats. I vacuumed the rug after it dried. The seat was shampooed, brushed,and vacuumed too.

Of course the hardest part was aligning the screw holes with the holes on the seat. The left front screw hole had been stripped by the time I got through. Saturday night I tried to screw the seat in and got really angry. I tried to pry, curse, and sweat through the ordeal.

Then Dad checked his blood pressure and found it to be 205/??. We then called 911 and an ambulance came. The paramedic and EMT examined him and found him to be fit despite his having the jitters. We thought it best to have him go to the ER.

KAT

No comments: